Thursday, August 5, 2010

Why do people wear black nail varnish?

I mean it looks disgustingWhy do people wear black nail varnish?
IM WEARING IT RIGHT NOW!!





ummm my reason is....


i like it, i wanna wear it, i can wear it, by wearing it, it doesnt make me emo or goth, and you can shove your non black nail polish hating skills up your aaarseeeee you'll have to get your head outta there first!!Why do people wear black nail varnish?
The fashion conscious wear it because it makes nails look longer and a nicer shape (like blacks a slimming colour , it does the same to nails)


People who work outside etc wear it because it hides dirt in nails.


Smokers wear it because it covers their yellow nails really well.


Goths, emos and scene kids wear black nail polish because it reflects their ';dark'; personalities. and they follow the ccrowd


so when one person paints their nails black - suddenly everyone does.





and the only other reason i can think of is because people generally like the colour :S






Well it's not like we do it for your purpose is it?





I wear it, because... I just like the look of it. I went through a gothic/punk/grunge phase, and when I came out of it some things stayed with me. My black nail polish was one of those things. I know that it came from the gothic/punk look, but you don't have to be a goth or a punk (or emo) to like it.





It's black. It's a statement. It's ';look at me I'm doing what I like and I don't give a f*ck what you think about it!';.
i have no idea. it looks like their nails are rotting. yuck. answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
I love black nail polish


and it doesnt look disgusting





Ive been wearing it since the 7th or eight grade


before I knew wtf emo was


I just think its cool looking and like the color


its pretty
you may think it looks disgusting but i love wearing it everyone has different opinions
remember Emo Phillips' joke?


';I told my girlfriend she looks sexy with black fingernails. Now she thinks I slammed the car door on them on purpose...';



the emos like to think they are being different, by all wearing black nail varnish and skinny jeans, bless em
coz it look so sexy for most girls like victoria beckham she wear black nail varnish
Because they like it.. It's not like it's against the law. I like it.
what's wrong with it? i'm not emo or a goth but i wear it. i think it's nice.
Because they want to.





They also don't care what you think about it.
They like it I can't tell people what and not to wear
Thats your opinion..i wear it and i like it.



Because they like it..
Why not?
Cause maybe they like it?
ITs the new pink~ doyh!


they arent emos i wear it :@
they like it
shhh i have it on now :) hehehe
I guess some people think this akes the look attractive and daring. Others think it looks ';hardcore';.
people wearing those are Gothic and Emos





I 2nd the motion that it looks terrible
Hides the dirt!
emos
Goths ?

No comments:

Post a Comment