Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can you wear nail varnish when you are pregnant?

Yes you can...the nail polish doesnt go through your nails and into your system. The reason they say not to dye your hair is because if it gets on your roots the theory is it can get into your system and then go to your baby. But I used to do my nails at home so I wouldnt breathe in the acrylic fumes at the nail salon..even thought they say it most likely doesnt affect the baby, I wasnt about to take any chances!! :)Can you wear nail varnish when you are pregnant?
It's perfectly ok to get your nails done during pregnancy, but it's should be done too often. The chemicals in the polish and in the remover and the fumes don't exactly agree with the changes in hormones all the time.Can you wear nail varnish when you are pregnant?
Everyone is saying yes but I thought I heard once that you couldn't because it cuts off oxygen or something like that but if everyone else is saying yes then I guess so.
yes, its perfectly safe!
if you mean nail polish then yes it should be ok to wear
Paint your nails all you like, it won't do ANY damage, if you start worrying about silly stuff like that you will be a wreck at the end of nine months, Believe me people are going to be telling you some ridiculous things that you can't do or eat. Just be sensible and you will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment