Thursday, August 5, 2010

I cant find my nail varnish remover, will white spirit work?

No; it doesn't remove nail polish. If you have paint thinner or any form of acetone around the house, that's the sort of thing you'll need. Good luck!I cant find my nail varnish remover, will white spirit work?
No don't think it will, what I would do is repaint the nail then rub it off straight away and that should also remove the old nail vanish.I cant find my nail varnish remover, will white spirit work?
no ma'am.
No it won't but Cellulose thinners will but be careful it's highly inflammable and it dissolves quite a few other things too!
i dont knopw what you mean by whit spirit but i know that perfume will work. good luck and use some cheap stuff. :)
nope
no probaloly not .
No don't thinkit will what I will do is repaint the nail then rub it offsand that should also remoivethe old nail vanish
Try hairspray. Spray some onto a cotton ball and wipe nail.
Once i rub perfume on my nail varnish and it came all off.
no. sorry. white spirit won't work and whatever is there to be found that would remove the varnish is not what you will want to use on any of your body parts. you really shouldn't use anything else but nail polish remover.

No comments:

Post a Comment