Saturday, August 21, 2010

Females: Would you ever wear red nail varnish?

I know it's a weird question..but would you? I definitely would!Females: Would you ever wear red nail varnish?
Well, iam wearing it right now and i wore it to a paerty with a red dress on and it looked classy, yet sexy. So defindetly!


:)Females: Would you ever wear red nail varnish?
Oooh I'm wearing some really sexy nail varnish from H%26amp;M lol on my toe nails,and i wanted to paint my fingernails too :P It's like a dark burgundy red,called Midnight Passion.Best ive ever had!!And its just B-E-A-utiful =]
yeah, its a classic and its sexy too!!!


its pretty big at the moment too, if your a bit worried about it looking a bit OTT just wear a really classic pillow box red on short nails. gorgeous!!!
I would! It's classy yet feminine, reminds me of the early '30's of when Marilyn Monroe used to have bright red lips. My favorite nail varnish in red is OPI Big Red Apple.
Yep definitely, sexy colour to wear! I have so many different shades of red :)
Yes,I would wear red nail varnish some times.
Yeah I definitely would! It looks vampy and sexy!
weird question?! i always wear red varnish
ofcourse!
all the time on my toes!!!!! and barbie pink too!
yep red nail polish is the best colour and always in fashion!I'm wearing some right now!!!
only if dressing up as vampire!
Yeah, and I have worn it already. :)
if me, i would do dat!i love red nail varnish a lot!
Yeah, I wear red nail varnish quite alot :)
wearing it now
yes and i do
it looks better on short nails:P
I'm wearing it right now :D
yhhh i luv red nail varnish its ace
right....weird question..but yeah!! i would

No comments:

Post a Comment