Saturday, August 21, 2010

Toe seperators for when applying nail varnish to the toes?

Hi does anyone know where I can get a pair of toe nail seperators for small feet.





Everytime I try and paint my toe nails and I use nail seperators as it much easier they always seem to be too big and hurt mu toes. I have just painted my toes now and they are killing as they are spread out to far.





Is there any other way other that using rolled up cotton wool, if It isnt possible to get some small toe seperators. ]





Thanks for your help and answersToe seperators for when applying nail varnish to the toes?
Have you tried Claires accessories? they make smaller ones for younger teens (no offence if you're older) they might just do the trick xxToe seperators for when applying nail varnish to the toes?
You could always try plain old cotton wool between your toes. Also you could weave loo roll between your toes. Those are the cheaper options because I think the toe separators are a standard size.
If you have the little foam separators, they should be easy to trim to fit. I have cut them apart because i dont like how far apart they get also.





Cotton squares work better than cotton balls in my opinion, but I hate getting those little pesky cotten hairs in my polish and on my nails.





As a last resort ask a nearby nail shop if they sell some for kids. Oh and Sally beauty supply has a wide supply of toe separators.
La Senza do them, Boots, Body Shop, over the net.
cheerois! i kid you not i have size 2 feet and i went thru the same thing, my mom showed me this old trick and it worksgreat, it doesnt get stuck in your nails like cotton, and they are small enough to fit between little toes!


hope this helped!
Yeah cotton wool will work just as good!
Why not get normal separators and cut them down to the right thickness? They're easy to cut and you can get a good fit then.
Superdrug,savers or clair's do them. Happy paintin
I'm sorry but all I've seen about toe seperators come in the same size. I do know about that hurting bit though - why don't you try using each seperator one at a time, between two toes, and then moving on? Sorry - hope you get better answers. Good luck. =)
www.betterware.co.uk
If you go to Walgreens-or Brooks-or CVS and look in the toys department, their are usually like the little girl shoes and polish and stuff, their are little seperators too. Or you should try Sally-they have everything.
I wouldn't use cotton, because it tends to get stuck in the nail polish. If you take a paper towel and twist it into a rope, you can thread that through your toes, and it won't leave little fibres all over your toes.
i think that toe separators ar very new to the market ok, just paint your dam toes without separating them, i do it and don;t get any smudges

No comments:

Post a Comment