Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What colour nail varnish do you like?

I like Pink.


Do you mathch it with your clothes.


Or dont you wear any and why?What colour nail varnish do you like?
I like red and pinks. I do match it to my clothes at times - I also like French Manicures. I don't have any on at the moment - it's not worth it because I'm a stay at home mom and I'm always cleaning etc., plus lately I've been planting flowers and working in the yard.What colour nail varnish do you like?
Special occasions or when i go out or in holidays i wear it because i cant wear it at school, when i wear it i wear what i feel like wearing or match it up with my clothes x
i like black n purple..i dont match it with my clothes...i wear it all the time
Red


OPI's ';I'm Really Not a Waitress'; is a fave!

No comments:

Post a Comment