Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Is black nail varnish fashionable?

Even if your not an emo? I just think it looks nice but I am too scared to wear it out.Is black nail varnish fashionable?
I love black nail polish even though I am not emo. Although I put a top coat of glitter on it, it gives it a preppy look. Make sure to add a clear base coat BEFORE the black because it will stain your nails. Hope all works well!Is black nail varnish fashionable?
Girl u crazy?





EVERY CELEB AND HOT CHIK WEARS IT! ITS HOT AND SEXY!!





dark purples,dark red, dark brown!!! its hot





dont be shy!!!





dont steretype colors





thats like me saying pink is for blonde bimbos...thats a rude and vulgar stereotype!





rock ur black
I'm a typical prep - live in A%26amp;F, F21 etc and I still wear it! I think it looks awesome, just don't wear it just with all black clothing and it will be fine.
im deffinatly not emo! but i love wearing black nailpolish! its awesomly fasinable! have fun with it








chose me best answer please!
Yes, all dark nail polish is fashionable.





Though, Black nail polish was more Fall '07. Colors that are in this season: Plum, Dark Blue, Metallics
it's fashionable if you wanna be like the rest of the people(i dont mean emo). i prefer yellow with no shining, or orange, or just red.
My favorite thing to see is people who wear their nails long and do a black tipped french manicure. I think it looks awesome! Especially when there's some sort of design or jewel on the nail too.
I think dark nail varnish is the best!! (apart from the french manicure nails)


But if you want it dark try like a blacky purple colour





Hope i helped = )
whaaaaaaaaaat?


it's nail varnish as long as it's not chipped and minging it doesn't matter :)


and if it goes with your outfit all the better
very fashionable


dnt be afraid to wear something u like, coz other ppl myt nt like it..
Don't be scared. I'm not emo at all, I'm actually really preppy, and I still wear it. I would say go for it!
i love black nailpolish. and i am not emo at all....do it
umm maybe with like design on top of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment