Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would you consider red nail varnish on toes sexy?

Hi.. Being a c/d - t/v I vary my colors / shades about every two weeks, but red is still the ';in'; color indeed. In fact right now, I have on a darker shade of red, and have been known to wear pinks, reds, and the odd time, off the ';beaten path'; colors of greens and blues.


But toe nails always look classy when painted, and as you well know, should always be looked after. And never let your nail polish go to a stage where the polish is chipped, etc.. It takes only a once or twice a day ';glance at them to check.





Rachelle In High HeelsWould you consider red nail varnish on toes sexy?
dark red yeah :)





answer mine please:


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>Would you consider red nail varnish on toes sexy?
i like red, i think its sexy but i like black too. just peoples own preference i spose, dont look if you dont like kinda thing.
Yes.


Toe nails should always be painted no matter what colour!


Bare nails don't look attractive, neither do chipped nails.
I'm wearing it right now. That's my favorite nail polish color. Some people consider it sexy, I guess. I just think it looks pretty on me because it stands out so much against my pale skin.
No. Paler colours for the feet. Looks more classy.


Many men have reiterated that.
Absolutely its looks great- i recommend Collection 2000 Hot Looks- really good value and doesn't chip for days
Oh Yes


Very Sexy


With matching finger nails and red lipstick
Yes! I'm wearing it right now.. don't wear it to too formal events though... and keep it clean and sparkly always so it doesn't look tacky.
I wouldnt consider anything about toes sexy.
Oh definitely yes!
Only if they are immpecable (not chipped etc...).
Yup i'm wearing bright red nail varnish on my toes now =]


Plus it's in fashion!
depends on the feet really, sometimes yes sometimes no
yep! i do it especially when im seeing my bf cause he thinks its sexy!
yes, i like red every once in awhile
That's dirty talk.
red and black r dead sexy:]
YES
Well I like it, it will hide the yellow fungus
yea kinda
yes defo, but must be well kept, not chipped
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment