Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is Black Nail Varnish Still In fashion ?

I never see peoiple with it on anymore , I was thinking of painting them black today , or should I go for pinks and so on , what colours are the best for this season ? xIs Black Nail Varnish Still In fashion ?
do whatever floats your boat, haha :) I have always wanted to say that! but it doesn't matter what other people like, it matters what you likeIs Black Nail Varnish Still In fashion ?
Well, it's funny because it's neither ';in'; or ';out';. But as far as what is ';in';, Magenta and Gunmetal nail color are for this Fall. Gunmetal mascara is also a new trend. But for this season, just stick with light, neutral pinks, or neon brights. Black just doesn't suit summer. But hey, it's your nails! Wear what you want!


Hope this helped!


-Lyssa :)
Wear what you like. I wear black nail polish all the time. You don't have to follow every trend.
I think its really whatever goes with what you are wearing or what season it is :)
Loads of my mates wear black nail varnish all the time. Wear what ever colour you feel like wearing :D
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment