Thursday, August 5, 2010

Is nail varnish poisonous to hamsters?

Im just a little worried because my hammy just tried to bite my nail [she was going for my finger] and although theres no visible scratches in my nail varnish im worried she might have swallowed some. I might just be overreacting but I thought I'd better check. I've not found anything about it on the internet but I know it can be bad for cats. Thanks xIs nail varnish poisonous to hamsters?
well i dont know but nail varnish is a chemical but i dont think you should worry about it because if it was dry then he couldnt have taken a very big chunk out to affect him.xIs nail varnish poisonous to hamsters?
Your hamster should be fine. if it had taken a chuck of the varnish off when it was still wet then i would say keep a eye on it make sure its still drinking water and being active, if the hamster is not doing any of these things then take it to the vets just to be safe.


But as i said from what you have had said im sure it would be fine! x
yes it can verry easily or affect there brain very small but they still have 1!!!
it's probably ok if your nails are dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment