Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I cant stop bitting my nails and if i upt nail varnish on to stop me i chip it and the skin bellow off HELP?

CAN YOU PLEASE GIVE ME ADVICE ON HOW I COULD STOP AND WHAT I COULD DO TO GET MY RUINED NAILS BACK TO PERFECTI cant stop bitting my nails and if i upt nail varnish on to stop me i chip it and the skin bellow off HELP?
i used to bite my nails to down where they would bleed.


but i started giving myself at home manicures and using cuticle oil..and slowly my nails have grown out long and beutiful..but now i created a worse habit..because i actully have nails now i file them constantly to replace the chewing habit...always have nail file on hand..and if one rips its ok you dont have to chew them all off..i dont know if you do that...but i would.good luckI cant stop bitting my nails and if i upt nail varnish on to stop me i chip it and the skin bellow off HELP?
there is a special nail varnish you can get that tastes really bad, i used it and have had long nails for about 10 years. It tastes so bad that is stops you puttingyour fingers annywhere near your mouth. A side affect is it can get onto your food, sandwitches ect. But you would only have to wear it for a few weeks totaly worth it is you want to grow your nails. :O)
Put hot sauce on them that'll help you stop biting.

No comments:

Post a Comment