Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need a really good black nail varnish!?

I want a really decent black nail varnish to go with my Halloween costume, I'm not bothered about the price so much.


Thank you! :)I need a really good black nail varnish!?
http://www.opi.com/Classics/Classics.asp鈥?/a>


Definitly OPI. It is very high quality. When you apply your nail polish:


-use multiple thin coats


-allow nail polish to dry in between coats


-apply a (thin layer of) clear top coat after nail polish has dried


Good Luck! %26lt;3I need a really good black nail varnish!?
you can buy it anywhere from walmart to dollar general to the mall they have it pretty much anywhere they sell nail polish
You couldd go get them done at a salon.


But if those are yourr eyes in your picture: Ahh ma god, they're effin beautiful.


:)
OPI onyx black.
go to sallys beauty supply.
  • covergirl
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment