Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Are you able to get nail varnish off a new carpet ?

Here is a site that I would highly recommend. They have very high quality stain removal techniques. I would suggest repeating the process after the first application, and rinsing the rug out with cool water in between applications. Best of luck!Are you able to get nail varnish off a new carpet ?
I dont know how close varnish is to model paint, but my 16 year old son spilled a bottle of it on my carpet and didnt tell me until it was dry. I had heard that bar soap works great on all kinds of stains. I got the bar of Irish sping, wet the carpet and rubbed the soap on the paint. With a little elbow grease and a scrup brush , the paint came up with not staining. Use very hot water it works best, and then use cold to. Good luck
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment