Thursday, August 5, 2010

Green nail varnish has STAINED my nails green, how do i fix them?

Exactly the same thing happened to me with Rimmels ';I love lasting finish'; in green


This was in late August and I tried everything to get rid of the discolouration including bathing them in lemon juice, scrubbing them, discolouration tablets you dissolve in water and the list goes on...


However nothing worked, so I just buffed them with a three way buffer regularly and let them grow out by late October they had grown out so now I stay away from that nail varnish and always use a base coat!





Hope this helped :)Green nail varnish has STAINED my nails green, how do i fix them?
I think the moral of the story is to use a base coat. doh.

Report Abuse


Green nail varnish has STAINED my nails green, how do i fix them?
itll eventually wash away. just use nail polish remover then some lotion and nail growth protective polish. just takes a lil time :/








answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Chop your fingers off and stand them in a tin of thinners. Who'd have thought green nail varnish would colour your nails green.
well try shocking them in soapy water and the next time you apply nail varnish make sure you put a base cote on first so they don't stain


hope this helps.x
theyre still green?? mine tend to go yellow after that and all i could do was buff em and grow them out...
well the only thing i can say is paint over your nails.
Lemon juice

No comments:

Post a Comment